Please follow these steps to complete your application.
STEP 1: Before You Apply
Choose your course or program:
- Visit our course/program listing page to find a course/program that’s right for you.
- Have your credit card handy for payment.
- Have your student ID number ready (only if you are a former student of the Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology or Winnipeg Technical College).
Decide when you want to begin your studies:
- Refer to the course/program listing page on MITT’s website for course/program availability.
- Make sure you check the application deadline and apply early. Courses and programs are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Determine if you meet entrance requirements:
- Visit the course/program listing page to check if you meet specific entrance requirements (if applicable).
- Submit other course/program documentation (if required) to the Lifelong Learning Institute before the registration deadline.
STEP 2: Apply Online
- Click ‘Next’ at the bottom of this page to open the Lifelong Learning Institute application form.
- Complete each section.
- Pay your tuition fees, as registration is complete only once tuition is paid.
- Arrange employer invoicing (if required) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 204-989-6510 at least one week before the course/program registration deadline.
STEP 3: After You Apply
- Check your email. Within five business days, you will be sent important information including class location, course/program schedule, parking and more.
Have a question?