If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, please review the following steps to help guide you through the application process.
STEP 1: BEFORE YOU APPLY
CHOOSE YOUR COURSE/PROGRAM
- Visit our course/program listing page to find a course that's right for you.
- Ensure you have your credit card ready for payment.
- Ensure you have your provincial Health Card ready for reference.
DECIDE WHEN YOU WANT TO BEGIN YOUR STUDIES
- Program/Course availability varies by intake; please refer to the course/program listing page on MITT's website.
- Apply Early! Courses and programs are filled on a first come, first served basis. Early registration is encouraged. Ensure that you apply by the registration deadline!
DETERMINE IF YOU MEET ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS
STEP 2: APPLY ONLINE
- If you are a former student from WTC or MITT, please be sure to have your student ID number before you start the online process.
- PAY YOUR TUITION FEES
- Registration is complete when all fees are paid in full.
- Employer invoicing may be facilitated, and must be arranged with Continuing Education prior to the registration deadline of the course or program you are applying for.
STEP 3: AFTER YOU APPLY
After we have received your completed application it will be reviewed by our Program Assistant. Please allow at least three (3) business days for processing. The status of your application can be reviewed in your application portal.
Please note that an application is only considered complete once it has been submitted along with all required fees, and all required documents (if applicable) have been received by the registration deadline. If your application is incomplete you will be notified via email, outlining what is missing.
Once your application is complete, you will be emailed a Confirmation of Registration notice.
Students who do not pay their fees by the deadlines indicated will be automatically withdrawn from their program.
For more information on course or program specific tuition costs, please visit the course/program overview page.
Class time and location will be emailed to you, once your registration is complete.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact us today and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have.